This is an opportunity to join one of the world’s largest outsourcers - Whose Global presence and market-leading services, aligned with innovation in approach and technology, has helped position our value proposition ahead of the market.
- A strategic plan provides the overarching direction for the marketing, bids and sales team and the Graphic designer will be instrumental in ensuring the bids and sales team have professional, sleek and client appropriate collateral to help Sitel put their best foot forward.
- The successful applicant will work closely with these teams to help develop and implement elements of the plan including content creation, digital signage along with the production of all in-house marketing material reflecting agreed brand guidelines.
- Production and supply of marketing collateral used to support our sales and communications, both externally and internally
- Support bid and sales team with presentations and collateral for RFPs
- Help manage the look and feel of the company’s online presence on website and other links
- Assist with maintenance of the company website, providing input as required
- Apply guidelines to maintain an effective and consistent corporate brand in all communications and collateral
- Assist in maintenance of the Document Approval Process, which involves proof-reading and updating internal and customer-facing documents and ensuring final agreement from the appropriate teams
- Keep up to date with marketing trends
- We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who is ready to take on the next challenge in their career.
- You will already be comfortable in using such tools as Adobe Illustrator & InDesign, as well as all Microsoft packages, and would be seeking your next step up where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further.
- Confident in Photoshop and InDesign - Experienced in producing posters and presentations
- Excellent capabilities with Powerpoint (and ideally Excel and Word)
- Flexible and approachable
- Enthusiastic and uses initiative
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure when required
- A mature outlook
- Be of graduate calibre (Desirable)