Junior Graphic Designer
McArthurGlen Group is Europe's leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets. The Group has 24 McArthurGlen Designer Outlets across Europe and Canada. The centres offer shoppers the most sought-after luxury, premium and lifestyle brands with year-round savings of 30-70 per cent - all in a compelling and exciting shopping environment. Our most recent opening was Provence in April 2017.
- The role will work on multiple design projects including B2B and B2C media.
- BTL adaptation of the ATL campaign for in-centre POS, branding, guidelines, presentations & exhibitions.
- Working with our internal graphic design team and external lead advertising agency.
- To take approved concepts through to final deliverables.
- To be confident in suppling print ready artworks for all of the above.
- Following brand guidelines as needed within the design process.
- Generating creative design for a multitude of marketing needs, ensuring delivery of the business objectives are achieved.
- To research, develop and present these ideas for discussion/approval.
- To support the business by producing impactful business presentations.
- Support the regional teams with image queries and upload relevant images/videos onto open asset system (DAM) as needed.
- Supporting the wider graphic design team as needed on further design/artworking needs.
- To be a contact between the agencies and the regional teams, seeking out information and assets as needed to support the design.
- Previous Graphic Design experience in industry.
- Good understanding of print production process
- Proficient in creative suite applications - Photoshop/Illustrator/In-design, Acrobat.
- Demonstrating excellent typography skills
- Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines
- Excellent artworking skills
- You'll get to work with the best team in the industry; both from your local team and wider international business
- We are committed to creating an innovative, collaborative, and fulfilling environment where you can progress your career
- Exciting tasks & responsibilities supported by our success framework
- We want everyone in our organisation to have the tools and resources to succeed in their career
- An organisation that celebrates success with local team events and recognition awards
- Attractive benefits: attractive salary plus performance bonus, 25+ days holiday, coffee, tea & other refreshments, many internal events, gym allowance and much more!
- 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work