Graduate Graphic Designer
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Designer to work with a variety of people from all parts of the business as well as new and existing client clients. Joining our expanding IT department, this is an ideal opportunity for graduates or people with a few years experience looking to push themselves and make the role their own.
- As part of the design team you will be working on both client and system projects creating adverts, careers pages / sites, bespoke branding, onboarding sites, helping our developers create new modules / features within our recruitment system and creating / maintaining relevant marketing materials and more.
- Relevant training will be provided where required and individual development of skills is encouraged.
- The main software we use includes Adobe Creative Clouds, Marvel App and Visual Studio.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly understand a client's brand and create work that is sympathetic to it and a strong flair for design that consistently exceeds client expectations.
- You’ll have an understanding of UI / UX along with the ability to create well coded HTML / CSS websites from scratch and use PhotoShop, Illustrator, XD and other Adobe Software.
- We are seeking someone who is confident when communicating at all levels, highly organised and can work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- You’ll be passionate about design and creating quality work and you’ll be looking to join a company that values its employees.
- In return you’ll be offered a friendly and supportive working environment, company away days, pension scheme and private healthcare (after 1 year of employment).