Graduate Trainee Researcher/Recruitment Consultant
One of London's most exciting new Financial Executive Search firms has been established by a leadership team known across the sector for their knowledge and professional insight. The client list includes some of the biggest global investment banks in the world as well as established hedge funds and fund managers.
They are hiring immediately for their growing Executive Search Recruitment team and have opportunities to work across a sector with real exposure to every end of the industry.
- Conducting Research to identify high calibre individuals
- Market Mapping
- Validating and qualifying candidate data
- Qualifying candidates for specific mandates
- Networking and developing relationships with candidates
- The Training provided will be from some of the most respected professionals in the field with a lifetime wealth of experience and success.
- The programme for Executive Search Researcher/Recruitment consultants covers all aspects of the business and you will be taught about every aspect of the market you operate in as well as what the people you will be recruiting actually do so that you can talk to candidates and clients with confidence and authority.
- The Ideal Graduate Trainee Researcher/Recruitment Consultant
- Degree Level educated from a top University, grade must be 1 and above
- Intellectually curious
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly Organised
- They are looking for ambitious people who want to forge a career in Executive Search Recruitment and work their way into the seniority of a growing business with phenomenal leadership to guide you.
- As the business grows, there will be plenty of opportunity for career progression from Researcher to Executive Search Recruitment Consultant.
- The progression is dependent on your effort and performance, they have a meritocratic environment- when you hit your targets you move up, it is not about who has been there the longest!