Graduate Business Trainee
Graduate Business Trainee – Rotational Graduate Training Programme – Quick Progression
- Are you an ambitious graduate looking to start a long-term career with a market leader?
- Do you want a graduate training scheme where you can progress quickly?
- Are you passionate about business and developing relationships with customers?
If you answered yes to all of these questions and want a graduate job with great earning potential and the chance to make a real impact, then this is the opportunity for you!
Launch Your Career with a Market Leading Group
We are working with a leading UK B2B distribution business belonging to a global group of companies. They employ over 4,000 people across the UK and have a current turnover of over £1.2 billion, making them one of the largest companies in their industry.
The group are now looking for ambitious graduates to join them at 350 locations across the UK. They have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent and many managers within the group started their careers as a Graduate Trainees. Business managers have the autonomy to make decisions and run their operation as if it were their own business.
- Working within a fast-paced environment you will embark on a tailored graduate training programme and quickly progress to a key role within the business.
- Complete a bespoke training programme that is tailored to you
- Spend time learning about different areas of the business and how it operates
- Work in a selection of business functions to discover where your strengths lie
- Receive one-to-one mentoring from a successful and experienced manager
- Progress to a vital role within the business after your training period
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Be responsible for providing B2B clients with great service via telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Gain the skills required to progress to a management role in the future
- For this exciting opportunity, we are looking for confident, driven and commercially-minded graduates who have experience of working within either customer service and/or sales and a natural flair for building rapport.
- You must be results-focused, independent and possess a genuine interest in how businesses operate.
- The group recognise success and reward employees well for the impact they make on the business. You will receive an initial salary of £20,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
- A lucrative and uncapped annual bonus!
- Regular salary reviews
- Initial products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry B2B sales training
- Ongoing professional development
- Further opportunities for progression
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
Think you have what it takes? Don’t miss out, apply today! Please specify what region/location you would like to be based in.