Trinity Architecture is a well established architectural practice operating in a friendly and open environment in the heart of Poole, Dorset are seeking architectural technologists / technicians at junior and senior levels, ideally ACIAT qualified, to join our existing teams delivering primarily high quality residential buildings and bespoke houses on a range of sites throughout the country using the latest ArchiCAD 3D BIM technology.
- The work includes detailing all parts of the building in liaison with the rest of the project team and fellow consultants on a wide variety of projects involving new build, listed building conversions and existing building remodelling.
- We require someone who is confident, self-motivated and has the ability to work independently or part of a team, and will be responsible to the Project Designer delivering the services to the client.
- Above all, we'll need you to understand instructions, communicate well, liaise with clients, consultants and authorities, ensure that your own work is managed efficiently & effectively and know when to ask the right questions.
- Candidates ideally should possess at least 3 years post qualification experience within an architectural practice, largely within the residential sector, and should have a working knowledge of and be involved with:
- Attending design team meetings
- Preparing Planning / presentation / visual drawings
- Preparing Building Regulations - Framed and Traditional construction
- Providing high quality architectural detailing
- Providing first class working drawing packages
- Ideally be proficient in ArchiCAD / Autocad and general IT skills.
- Candidates would be expected to progress their career and experience to obtain chartered membership of CIAT.
- The positions offer an attractive competitive salary depending upon experience, in addition to paid appropriate professional accreditation and with opportunities for career development and advancement to the right individual.
Responses by email or post should include CV, examples of current work for this permanent position to email@example.com
The office is a no smoking environment and the Practice is an equal opportunities employer.