GPP / Auto-Enrolment Administrator
Our client, a well established and successful intermediary operating within the employee benefits market, are currently seeking to recruit an experienced GPP Administrator / Group Pensions Administrator / Auto-Enrolment Administrator to provide a comprehensive administration service to consultants and clients.
- General day to day administration
- Drafting of client direct offer letters
- Establish and maintain client governance reports.
- Liaising with Consultants and insurers for new business quotations.
- Processing of new business applications within service standards.
- Assisting clients with the monthly submission of contribution schedules.
- Dealing with routine correspondence and annual review notifications.
- Notification and organisation of documentation despatch by providers following deaths/leavers/fund switches.
- Candidates will need to have experience in administering Group Personal Pensions (GPP's) or Auto-enrolment or Group Stakeholder Schemes within either a provider, life office, consultancy or broking background.
- Candidates will ideally hold professional qualifications, although this is not essential.
- You will have excellent communication skills and ideally experience of dealing with a range of SME and Corporate clients.
- In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary depending on experience as well as an excellent company benefits package.