Design Optimisation Engineer
A new role has become available for a Design Optimisation Engineer working for a company developing world beating products and systems used within service station installations. They supply many of the major oil companies and fuel retailers and have production facilities and offices world-wide. The incumbent will contribute to the design and development of new items within the Engineering team.
- Generating 2D AutoCAD drawings of piping layouts for service stations.
- Create 3D Pro/Engineer models of hardware products and other equipment.
- Supply 2D and 3D assembly drawings and installation instructions along with any other information required.
- Ensure this information is passed on to relevant installers, tank manufacturers and other parties involved in the construction or assembly process.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues throughout the company to provide a comprehensive customer service
- Some travel will be required.
- This position would suit a newly qualified engineer with a good understanding of 2D/3D CAD.
- Candidates must have good AutoCAD skills, Pro/Engineer experience preferred.
- Some experience of electro mechanical engineering and pipework systems would be a benefit.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word are essential.
- An understanding of civil's and project management would be useful.
- Able to effectively communicate to customers and colleagues presenting information and drawings in a clear and concise manner.
- Focus on delivering an outstanding customer service.
- Good team member, capable of gaining cooperation and respect from colleagues.
- An appreciation of the commercial implications of service provided.
- Multi-tasker with ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Hours Monday to Friday 8.30 5.00 with 1 hours lunch (flexible)
- Annual holiday is 23 days plus bank holidays
- PPP Healthcare Private Patients Plan
- Company Stakeholder pension scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Free parking