Graduate Finance Scheme
Are you motivated by finance, budgets and forecasting profits and margins?
Do you want to study toward CIMA?
Are you looking for a high-profile graduate scheme?
If so keep reading as this could be the opportunity for you!!
A major player in the retail sector, we are looking for graduate to join the finance programme. The role will see you train to work as a Finance Business Partner and you will rotate through multiple business areas, collaborating with different business areas from a finance perspective.
- Analysing whether a product promotion will prove profitable
- Assessing if a marketing re-brand will impact positively on that product's bottom line
- Identifying whether cost savings could be made during the manufacturing process
- Real responsibility will be offered immediately after a thorough induction process.
- You will need to be flexible as you will work across different teams and will need to learn how finance partners impact on different business areas.
- Alongside this you will be given full support to study toward CIMA, allowing you to fully understand all areas of a true business finance role.
- Must have a 2:1 or above and 300 UCAS points or equivalent are preferred in Accountancy / Maths / Economics / Business
- Proficient spreadsheet and ICT skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude