This prestigious Chartered Financial Planning business requires an additional high quality Financial Planning Assistant within its Leeds Head Office, as part of its ongoing growth strategy.
This expanding, acquisitive and award-winning team provides independent and bespoke wealth management solutions to predominantly high net worth private clients. Though relatively young in comparison to many of its competitors, the business has established an excellent and enviable reputation in Yorkshire, as well as other parts of the UK, as it continues to establish roots in key locations across the country.
- Working as part of a productive, high-performing team, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to its Advisers and Paraplanners, delivering the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible.
- Maintaining Curo client database;
- Being first point of contact for clients, arranging client meetings and preparing meeting packs;
- Processing and monitoring of complex business (new and existing);
- Ensuring financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant;
- Managing pipeline business;
- Liaising with clients, fund managers, solicitors and accountants on a daily basis to obtain relevant information and resolve queries;
- Sending out letters of authority and correspondence to clients, professional introducers and other third parties;
- Calculations of fees and invoice requests;
- Working together with our Finance Department chasing items outstanding; debtors, commissions;
- Diary management;
- Obtaining and interpreting information from providers and fund managers;
- Key personal attributes for the role include a friendly and approachable manner, taking pride in your work, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- You must possess previous experience of IFA administration and using platforms, as well as a good understanding of investments, pensions and protection products.
- This business is renowned in the local market for looking after its employees, its generous packages significantly boosting staff morale. As well as a market leading salary, you will enjoy a discretionary bonus, pension, private healthcare, income protection, life assurance and various other benefits, including numerous 'duvet days' available to take throughout the year.