Investment and Pensions Administrator
Working on behalf of an award-winning Chartered firm of financial planning experts who offer tailored advice in the fields of Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Auto Enrolment, we are seeking experienced Administrators to offer support to Client Managers and Investment consultants.
Their senior management team have worked together for many years, providing cohesive leadership and direction and have a team of highly qualified consultants and advisers who offer a wealth of experience in pension and employee benefit consultancy, with many being pension transfer specialists.
Given their history and experience in helping organisations on the design and implementation of employee benefit programmes, they also now play a part in auto enrolment.
Our client are extremely proud of their prestigious Chartered status, awarded by the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII).
- Maintenance of our clients' administration systems in connection with Defined Benefit clients, schemes and members
- Administration on all Defined Benefit schemes, including benefit quotations, requests for information, leaver processes and renewal processes. To include checking of quotations for accuracy of data and reasonableness
- Assist Client Management and Investment Consultant teams with arranging client meetings, including preparation of meeting material and scheduling of meetings
- Preparation of Investment Reports for Defined Benefit clients for delivery by Investment Consultants, or as part of agreed regular update services, including the use of Financial Express Analytics software
- Construction, and possible delivery, of regular administration and management information reports
- Other benefit administration tasks as requested on the corporate and individual clients
- Dealing and communicating with Clients, Members, Trustees, Employers, prospective clients, product and service providers and other third parties via telephone, email and post
- Attendance at selected Client meetings including taking notes and drafting meeting minutes.
- Attendance at quarterly Investment Committee Meetings with production of draft meeting minutes and monitoring of all necessary action points in conjunction with the Chair of the Investment Committee
- Production of data to allow quarterly review of recommended investment funds on our clients Pension Trust, and the company's corporate clients
- Preparing reports and PowerPoint presentations for use by the Client Management and Investment Consultant teams
- Scanning and archiving of client files
- Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of our client and the FCA
- Team player, who likes variety in their job and likes working in a small team, where the ability to work flexibly will be required
- Pension Administration experience, ideally in association to Defined Benefit schemes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good personal skills to work with a range of colleagues and clients
- Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Advantageous but not essential - Knowledge of Advisor Office and Financial Express Analytics.