Finance Systems Support Technician
Would you value the chance to work for an organisation who work tirelessly to benefit others?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working with numerous non-finance staff to build strong, trusting relationships?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are proud to be partnering with an interesting, diverse and established international consultancy, who engage with a wide range of industry specialists and aid the proliferation of knowledge across the globe.
As an experienced accounting professional, you will thrive when challenged to build an internal network which can aid the delivery of world-class service to an ever-expanding organisation, and will be rewarded with a strong benefits package and enjoyable working environment.
As part of the Finance Systems support team you will work closely with the Systems Accountant to administer and maintain the financial systems.
- resolution of support issues for the finance processes and systems
- analysis of support issues to identify common problems for potential improvement
- provide support to the Systems Accountant in testing and implementing upgrades to finance systems
- responsible for use administration of the accounting and CPM systems
- As the ideal applicant, you will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of accounting procedures as well as a strong interest in analysis and IT.
- You will be keen to face new challenges, engaging with a wide range of people from different nations, cultures and walks of life, in order to bring everyone together in search of greater success.
- A high degree of familiarity with MS Excel and accounting systems is seen as a pre-requisite, as is the ability to converse with all levels of management on a consistent basis.