Graduate R&D Engineer
Graduate R&D Engineer required for a leading manufacturer based in Knutsford. The Graduate R&D Engineer must be HND or Degree qualified in mechatronic engineering or mechanical engineering with a module in mechatronics.
Knowledge of mechatronics is essential, either having completed relevant modules or industry experience.
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer will be required to assemble and test prototype valves, development of new and existing test equipment as well as new product design reviews and FMECA work.
- Reporting to the Head of R&D, you will be required to undertake multiple or single projects
- Assemble and test prototype valves
- Tests include high and low temperature operation, hyperbaric cycling, fire testing and load testing
- Liaise with various engineering departments
- The Graduate R&D Engineer will be involved in new product design reviews and FMECA work
- Based in Knutsford
- HND or Degree qualified in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar
- Some mechatronics knowledge either during Degree or industry experience
- Knowledge of CAD, ideally Solidworks
- Some industry experience would be advantageous
- Commutable to Knutsford, Cheshire
- 31 days holiday