Sales Support Administrator
Do you have some experience of working in an administrative role for a firm or Independent Financial Advisers or Wealth Management Company?
If so, we want to hear from you! Working for this High Net Worth Wealth Management Organisation, your role would be to provide full administrative support to a Director and his team and will require strong attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Concise, thoughtful and accurate communication with clients, within the team and with providers
- Online switching within strict timescales and the follow up to confirm switches completed correctly
- Requests for quotations where all relevant data is available should be actioned on the day of request or within 2 days where immediate action is not possible
- Producing accurate portfolio valuations in anticipation of client meetings and/or ad hoc valuations as required
- Diarising and preparing for internal and external meetings, including client meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and other relevant documentation, which should be carried out at the time of processing
- Previous experience in a similar supportive role within financial services would be ideal
- Ideally financial planning qualifications
- Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Articulate with a professional telephone manner
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays