A marketing coordinator is required to for two luxurious wedding venues in Suffolk.
One is an exclusive-use venue with a core market of weddings and celebrations. The other is a 4-star hotel with 32 bedrooms, a high-quality restaurant and full spa facilities. Both are located near Woodbridge in Suffolk.
Our client are looking for a someone to support a very busy sales and marketing team as the group enters the next stage of its growth.
Both Suffolk venues are marketed by a Head Office located at the 3rd venue in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire where most of the marketing material is created and managed, however some marketing support is required at the two Suffolk venues.
- Working on projects in parallel to the Head Office and manage content supply for campaigns.
- Providing marketing feedback on campaigns.
- Creating core content for use in blogs, website, email campaigns, printed literature and social media.
- You will need a creative eye for photography and the ability to give quality creative direction to photographers and video makers.
- A certain amount of client contact in these prestigious environments will be required so candidates must be suitably presentable and confident.
- You will be required to run stock control for all printed material and create some bespoke documentation locally.
- A marketing or associated qualification
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry is preferred
- First-class organisational and planning skills, with an ability to manage several projects at once
- Thorough understanding of Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp and MS Office
- Understanding of Social Media as a marketing channel, particularly Facebook for Business
- Understanding of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Skills in digital metrics and Google Analytics would be useful
- Excellent spelling, grammar is essential
- Understanding of TeamWork and Wunderlist or similar project management software
- The candidate must have a full, clean driving license
- There is open and clear communication from the top
- They have great career development opportunities
- There is a culture of transformation and innovation
- Their culture and values welcome people with exceptionally high standards.