Entry Level Media Co-Ordinator
We have just taken on a role at the UK's leading media owners. They're looking for a Grad who is presentable, committed, organised, personable and tenacious. It's a great chance to step into the world of Media! Paying incredibly for an entry level role!
- Administrative support for the Media Department and liaison with the Finance team.
- Ownership of data in internal software and ensuring data is input and billed to clients on time.
- Preparing profit reports and presenting them to the media team in the weekly budget meetings.
- Helping the finance department with invoice queries which may involve liaising with clients, media owners and media agencies.
- Liaison with New York office to develop new processes and learn new systems.
- Ensure the Media Dept runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
- Reporting of Media figures to the Finance Director and MD.
- Keeping up to date with the current media market and issues affecting it.
- Reading and summarising Trade press on a weekly basis and reporting back any lead to media team.
- Once a level of capability has been established, there will be an opportunity to take up responsibility on certain accounts as directed by a line manager.
- Performing PA duties for the Head of Media - diary management, meeting preparation, travel arrangements, supporting their workload when needed.
- Flexi-time (standard day 9-5:30pm - choose to leave early and make up the time later in the week).
- Non contributory pension scheme.
- Free Healthcare for self and family
- Dentistry, optical cover, Physio cover
- PHI scheme.
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Life Assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Study leave package