As a result of continued expansion our client, an independent firm of actuaries and employee benefit consultants, are currently looking for a Pensions Administrator to join their Administration team dealing with both DB and DC schemes.
- Candidates will be responsible for dealing with enquiries from new and existing scheme members, clients, financial advisers, employers, HMRC and the Department of Work and Pensions etc.
- You will ensure the effective administration of clients' pension schemes on a day-to-day basis and delivery of excellent levels of service to clients.
- You will support the Pensions Administration Manager with day to day management of the team including the checking of work, including manual calculations, and identify potential areas for improvement and change.
- Candidates need to have previous experience of working within the pensions industry, ideally having dealt with both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes within a TPA environment, although our client will consider candidates from an in-house environment, or those with experience of only DB or DC schemes.
- Ideally you will have achieved, or be working towards, PMI or CII qualifications
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills