PPC and Marketing Executive
This is an opening with a large automotive group. They are growing in the right direction, hence the need for a PPC and Marketing Executive to bolster their already talented and creative in-house marketing team. To meet the demand of their new and existing customer base across different brands.
- Based at their head offices and reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the entire group's inbound enquiries and will be in charge of the companies PPC.
- This role is an important one within the business, as you will be responsible for ensuring the that they stay up to date, ahead of competitors, and that all of the brands are optimised with their large paid advertising budget.
- This is a varied role and will involve the daily management of new and existing accounts, optimising each one to meet company targets by identifying opportunities to grow through new ad groups, keywords and creative copy.
- Analysing and reporting all results and maintaining contact with all external account managers.
- This opportunity will suit an experienced, enthusiastic, and driven Digital Marketing Specialist who has specialised in PPC and understands all aspects of it.
- It is essential that you have over 2 years' experience in a PPC or Digital role where PPC has been a large part of it.
- You will be a competent copywriter with literacy skills as you will be writing and liaising closely with the content team.
- An analytical mindset would be beneficial and you will have experience of using google analytics and web master tools as this is also an element of the role.