Investment Analyst Energy
Blackfinch is a growing, forward-thinking business specialising in tax-efficient investment solutions for high net worth investors. Valuing flexibility, transparency and integrity in everything that we do, we are currently looking for a Investment Analyst (Energy) to join us at our new head office in Gloucester. The successful applicant will join a company that strives to create value for clients as well as enabling both our customers and our people to thrive.
- Assisting with the valuation of new opportunities using financial model templates.
- Assisting with writing committee papers for new deals.
- Producing Net Asset Values (NAVs) for the underlying trading companies as well as producing the trading accounts for the holding companies using Sage 50.
- Assisting with day to day trading company bank account operation and processing payments as required.
- Undertaking all aspects of the financial management and administration of the companies such as reviewing monthly management accounts, performance reports, quarterly VAT returns and submission of covenant compliance returns.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- To have or to be working towards a professional finance qualification e.g. ACA / ACCA / CIMA / IMC (level 4) / CFA (Level 1).
- Strong Excel modelling skills and evidence of performing in highly analytical roles.
- Previous experience using Sage 50 including posting, invoices and journals is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of using financial models for transactions is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience working in the energy/renewables sector is desirable but not essential.