Retail Travel Branch Manager
- This role is to manage your travel branch, so primarily your aim will be to develop and build the business.
- As the Retail Travel Branch Manager your duties will include:
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation
- Be the external face of the company, dealing with all face to face and telephone enquiries from customers
- To deliver and exceed individual sales and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profit targets of the business
- To contribute new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- To be proactive in feeding back ways to enhance sales
- Participate and willing cooperate with colleagues to achieve the team objectives
- Look for innovative ways to generate customer enquiries and put them into practice
- Keep your own product knowledge up to date and make best use of the information facilities available
- To lead by example - demonstrating to the team an exceptional high level of customer service going above and beyond
- Dealing with management and travel related administration.
- The successful candidate will ideally have current retail travel manager experience, with the ability to motivate and inspire.
- You will also have solid product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul and short-haul destinations.
- A proven back record in reaching and exceeding targets, excellent customer service and a real drive and passion for travel are also required!
- The main aim of this role is to build and maintain a new customer base and will focus on putting together travel itineraries so your product and destination knowledge is essential.
- To succeed in this role you must have outstanding time management skills and the ability to effectively organise the workload for the branch.
- Offering a highly competitive basic salary depending on experience up to £30,000
- Additional bonuses
- Company benefits and discounts
- Career progression