Design Studio Assistant
A top tier branding and design agency in Central London is looking for an organised and hard-working Studio Assistant to help with the day to day running of their busy studio!
This role would suit either a recent graduate with an interest in the creative field, or an intern looking for a permanent role to progress their career.
This will be a varied and busy role for someone who is looking to learn more about the design industry.
- You will support the Studio Manager and current Studio Intern in the day to day organising of the studio space.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all internal studio team members and external suppliers and visitors.
- Provide administrative and PA support to the senior studio team.
- Ensure delivery of work meets required deadlines, briefs and budgets.
- Assist with proofing work as it comes out of the studio.
- Ensure the studio has the right workflow management systems and software in place to ensure optimal output.
- Manage costs in accordance with set budgets.
- General studio upkeep ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Reception cover as and when required.
- Additional ad hoc duties.
- Hours roughly 9.30am - 5.30pm, with some flexibility.
- This role would suit a recent graduate in the design / media / creative field or a studio intern looking for a permanent position.
- Previous experience of working in a design agency or similar would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and written.
- Ability to manage timelines and deadlines in a busy environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Upbeat positive attitude and willingness to help others.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.