Digital Marketing Coordinator - Paid Search
Michael Page are working in partnership with a global fashion eCommerce retailer based in Brighton. We are looking to source a Digital Marketing Coordinator - Paid Search, to create, implement and analysis paid strategy for their eCommerce channels.
The company is a long standing member of the retail industry, and are currently undergoing a digital transformation including the addition of this role, to maximise their brand presence online. They are based in Brighton and although they operate largely in the UK, they have also sell globally.
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating strategy and implementing this over all paid channels.
- Their is a budget of circa £1 million to be used for paid, which will predominately spent across paid search, with the pretence that spend across paid social and display will increase over time.
- This role will also have one direct report.
- The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will have in depth knowledge of online paid marketing.
- They should have experience working in a PPC focused role and be happy to create and implement PPC strategy across all paid channels.
- On offer is a salary range of between £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, plus other package benefits.