The company create beautiful and intelligent design for a range of clients that ooze freshness and tech edge.
The Marketing Executive role is to work alongside the team to ensure that they have a strong voice in the industry. If you love the idea of taking a New business and Strategic marketing plan and running it then this could be the perfect role for you. You'll be reporting into the Director Team and Head of Marketing (P/T).
- Editing articles written for a variety of mediums.
- Managing the content calendar, scheduling and engagement aspects of social media channels through systems in place and developing new systems.
- Assisting in preparation for events and speaking engagements.
- Managing marketing automation tools and assisting in the scheduling of email marketing, blog posts, social media etc.
- Helping to maintain the content on our website (Wordpress skills preferred)
- Co-ordinating the team in creating some graphics, video editing, presentations, website copy and other marketing material.
- Managing design awards calendar and co-ordinating preparing entries
- Research of industries trends, managing press enquires and ensuring relevant opinion pieces are sent out to relevant journals
- 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday
- "YOU ARE: A BRIGHT SPARK WITH AMBITION"
- As a Marketing Executive you'll be passionate about marketing, branding, design and digital, love to roll your sleeves up and be a proactive member of the team.
- A born flair for organisation with an ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Numerate and literate with experience of various packages including Microsoft Office and Mailchimp
- Good standard of degree level education within relevant field such as English, Creative Writing, marketing or Communications or a equivalent CIM qualified Marketing/PR/related qualification
- Prior full time, marketing / sales role
- Experience of participating in marketing & sales processes and execution of marketing materials
- Experience of online marketing / marketing automation
- Comfortable with HTML and web design software such as Wordpress
- Experience / knowledge of SEO
- Excellent writing skills for different materials from press releases to website copy and a close eye for detail.
- Comfortable with main social media platforms and social media automation.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can-do attitude, Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team - not requiring constant direction.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Able to quickly pick up new processes and run with them.
- Ability to work evenings/early mornings with time off in lieu where appropriate
- Annual Leave: 29 days per year (including bank holidays) pro rata from starting date.
- A vibrant and relaxed but hardworking office in Shoreditch.
- The branding industry is full of big egos. The company don't believe this is the way to win, or create, the best opportunities, or ideas. Expertise, dedication and relentless curiosity are what they believe produces outstanding work.
- We're a supportive team of 12 individual thinkers all with a common passion
- We're growing, but know how to pace ourselves
- We were born and bred in Shoreditch and enjoy making the most of our surroundings
- We have a studio dog.
- However, the most important thing to know about the company is that they're always true to themselves.
- Their mission is to help brands become more commercially successful in a fast-paced digital world. That's who they are, what they know and they'll keep doing it to the best of their abilities.