Finance Spring Week Internship
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you interested in a career in financial services where the public is at the centre of the work you do? If the answer is yes, the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) Spring Week could be an exciting opportunity for you.
The Spring Week will take place from 26th-29th March 2018.
If students are not local to London they need not worry, as those travelling from outside of London will have the cost of their accommodation covered for duration of the week as well as their travel to and from London.
What's even better is that if students impress during their week at the FCA they have the potential to receive a golden ticket - fast tracking them to the assessment centre stage of the internship process in their second year of university!
- Spend a week at the FCA's Canary Wharf offices developing new skills
- Getting an exclusive insight into what it means to work there
- Interactive challenges
- Skills training
- Mock interviews
- Work shadowing
- Chance to network with graduates
- Must be 1st year female undergraduates
- Expecting a 2.1 degree
- We particularly encourage those who are of a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background to apply
- You will come away with greater knowlegde of the FCA
- Get tips to support your application for a place on their summer internship or graduate programmes
Please note this opportunity is unpaid and it is for students who undertake compulsory placements as part of their course. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx