My client is a successful Chartered IFA practice and are a part of one of the UKs largest Wealth Management Networks. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele and specialise in meeting the financial needs of both private and business clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company awarded "Britain's Most Admired Companies 2016/17 and "Best Financial Adviser 2016/17 by market leading publications.
The company are currently looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their established team based within their Banbury, Oxfordshire office. The role is a permanent full-time role with 35 hours per week. You will receive a competitive basic salary of up to GBP25,000 based on ability/role experience, Plus benefits including a 12% additional bonus scheme dependant on experience.
- Responsible for maintaining adviser workload using the clients back office system.
- Preparing review documents which consist of valuations and fund fact documents for clients on behalf of the advisors.
- Processing and submitting business online.
- Providing and obtaining illustrations along with the other paperwork for the clients
- Entering new cases on to the system and keeping data updated.
- Mortgage Administration experience - Ideally experience providing support in pensions and investments or Mortgages and Protection
- Previous experience ideally working in an IFA
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- A track record of ability to work compliantly.
- Experience processing business information, putting together research and assisting product selection.
- Organised, credible and knowledgeable.
- Able to liaise in a professional and efficient manner at all levels.
- Beneficial to the role would be knowledge of suitability report writing.