Tooling Design Engineer
Our client is a well-established organisation specialising in the design and manufacture of products for the medical and health care industry. This successful company is now looking to recruit a tooling design engineer to join their expanding team.
- Creating tooling solutions for Silicone and PU foam moulding as well as Jigs & Fixtures for new and existing production needs.
- Develop Tooling Design Solutions to support various processing techniques from R&D through to volume component manufacture
- You will be expected to work with management teams to develop standards for new product development as well as specify and oversee sub-contract tooling design and manufacture where required.
- Apprenticeship or degree qualified
- You will have 3 to 5 years' experience in an injection tooling design facility
- 3D Solid Modelling, SolidWorks, FEA and Mould Flow Analysis, Continuous Improvement (Six Sigma or Lean) experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills including MS project.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Monday - Friday Days (37.5 hours)