An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator with a background within an Accountancy Practice to join a well-established and well-recognised Financial Services Practice.
This is a challenging and varies role which provides the opportunity to develop a high level of knowledge of pensions and investments.
Ideally, you will be numerically and analytically organised and used to working to tight deadlines in a similar fast-paced environment.
- Completion of pension scheme returns and account returns
- Reconciliation of the company's accounts
- Management of VAT accounts
- Stent of assets/balance sheets and self-assessments
- To provide exceptional customer service, taking ownership of issues
- Numerically and analytically organised
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Professional work ethic
- Confident in liaising with third parties, for example, HMRC and accounts.
- Willingness to learn new products