Lightning Protection Engineer
We are working in partnership with one of the UK's fastest growing Electrical Services contractors. With offices throughout the UK, they are seeking to strengthen their Lightning which provides Lightning Protection Services on a wide range of Commercial Contracts.
They are seeking someone that can represent their business "in the field" - liaising with clients and large contractors / FM companies to ensure that a first-class service is delivered. My client is looking for an experienced Lightning Protection Engineer with excellent salary package based on a basic salary.
- This role requires a lot of travel, self-management and long hours.
- Previous experience of Lightning Protection work will be required.
- Some of the clients are schools / educational establishments so candidates MUST be happy to go through a full DBS (no criminal record will be tolerated) and they should also have a clean UK Drivers License.
- The role will require working outside of the standard business hours.
- Candidates must be mobile, willing to travel, self managed, great with paperwork, IT and certification and they must be eligible to work with children and vulnerable adults (DBS Check will be essential.)
- Candidate must be qualified with an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Lightning Protection and hold a blue or gold CSCS card.