Junior Print Account Administrator
Our client is passionate about the innovative and ever more efficient production and implementation of printed marketing communications. They work across a wide range of high profile clients, across the UK.
As Junior Print Account Administrator you will work in small team managing projects and deal with all the administration that goes with it. You will be working with the wider team liaising with and briefing projects the print production team
- Fulfilment of print/digital campaigns, briefing the relevant internal personnel and liaising with client(s)making sure that there is a trail for all work produced
- Checking quality and content of all material produced, forging working relationships with internal departments, ensuring the smooth flow of work to/from the studio, escalating any issues
- Good team player, concise and articulate communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise, strong administration and organisational skill with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients. Ideally educated to degree level.
- Around 1-2 years account management experience, ideally, in a production lead environment experience.
- Ideally working on print, display banners, POS, however, full training will be given.