Digital Marketing Executive - Fashion Industry
This London based global fashion accessory brand has an exciting opportunity for a Junior E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Executive to join its growing eCommerce department.
They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, a passion for fashion and a strong interest in digital marketing techniques.
- CRM and retention: Creation and implementation of our promotional plan on a weekly basis. Brief to 3rd parties such as graphic designers and copywriters.
- Brand Awareness: Developing our brand awareness across all channels: advertising, referral traffic, social media. Bringing innovative and fresh ideas to attract new customers and broaden brand awareness.
- SEO - help in finding new popular search terms. Optimisation of page titles and meta content. Help in finding new topics for blog posts. Brief to copywriter. Managing blogger partnerships.
- Customer experience and loyalty programme: help in building a compelling multi-channel loyalty programme. Help in finding new ways to improve online customers experience.
- PPC and Affiliates - help in identifying new campaigns opportunities, new keywords to bid on. Help in improving current campaigns results. Help in developing and improving new campaigns on Facebook.
- Technical aspects: assisting with the implementation of technical aspects such as tag management, discount set up, new product pages set up??? Help in managing all aspects involved in the development of any new feature.
- Analysing and Reporting: activity reporting for continuous improvement using Google analytics, Facebook, and Mailchimp dashboard figures.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues and others at all levels
- Computer literate with confidence in using - or learning how to - use Google analytics, Magento, Photoshop.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects and to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Self-motivated and confident
- Happy and effective in a fast-paced fashion environment
- Any foreign language (Spanish, German) would be a plus.