Junior Digital Designer
We are very excited to announce we are currently recruiting for a Digital Designer to join one of our prestigious clients based in Hull, they provide the very best expertise within hospitality, leisure and the gaming industry.
With the company rapidly growing, they are now looking expand their marketing team with a graphic design/marketing assistant. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to kick start their career and has a flare for design and bringing innovative ideas the table.
- We are looking for a Digital Designer who will be responsible for creating design solutions with the highest visual impact. Listening to clients and gaining a clear understanding of their needs will be key before making any design decisions.
- Your amazing designs are required for a huge variety of products, such as brochures, print adverts, websites and advertising for Google Ad's and e-marketing campaigns.
- Your day to day role will involve managing various design briefs, and allocating the relevant amount of time to each dependent on budget, as well as helping and supporting the wider team.
- Usually, you'll out together a brief agreed collaboratively with the client and Business evelopment Manager. You'll then develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, cutting edge knowledge of hardware and software technology platforms, and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Above all using your amazing digital design skills to create great work.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work.
- Developing design briefs by gathering and researching information and data.
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing the right concept for them.
- Thinking creatively to produce unique ideas and concepts.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketching where required
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Innovating to redefine design briefs within time and cost constraints.
- Working with a wide range of media (After-Effects and Edge would be an advantage).
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, including design programs such as InDesign, FreeHand, Illustrator, Sketch and Photoshop.
- Sharing your experience with, and supporting the team.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for delivering the highest quality creative work.
- Excellent people skills.