Graphic Designer - LogicMelon Media
We Love 9am is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Graphic Designer. We’re an Employer Branding agency with a creative studio based right in the centre of the Cotswolds. We’ve created one of the coolest places to work – from grass-covered walls to a fireman’s pole – we’ve got the quirkiest office around! Everything to get your creative juices flowing.
If you think of a retailer like Cath Kidston, or a health care provider like Bupa, or even an F1 team like Renault Motor Sports, the chances are it's been 'We Love 9am' working behind the scenes. We support businesses throughout the UK in building their employer brand. In a nutshell, we come up with new and exciting ways to attract top talent to their businesses. It's as simple or complex as that!
- As a Junior Designer, we’ll show you the ropes and you’ll learn how everyone’s unique skills come together to deliver exciting campaigns for our clients.
- You’ll be working on a range of projects supporting our current creative team.
- Translate candidate experiences into compelling interactive journeys
- Support major projects across the digital channels
- Use industry research, brand studies, digital trends and analysis to develop suitable strategies
- Help define how we create, deliver and govern measurable, simple and useful journeys across our various channels
- Work closely with the wider team, from copywriters to account managers, to create a seamless digital experience
- You’ll be an imaginative individual who’s full of artistic flair, looking to step-up to new challenges and showcase your skills.
- Though this is a junior role, you’ll need to be confident enough to use your initiative and interpret set briefs, following clients’ brand guidelines as well as our own.
- A true artist, you’ll demonstrate a high level of creativity and have a natural eye for composition, knowing how to combine visual components with key messaging for maximum impact.
- Being familiar with a range of design software is an advantage, including programmes within the Adobe Suite (Creative Cloud) such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, and the up-and-coming design tool for the web, Sketchapp.
- There are so many reasons to love 9am when you’re one of the team…as well as a competitive salary, we’ll also be introducing a project-based bonus scheme as an extra incentive for delivering winning campaigns.
- You’ll benefit from 31 days holiday, free on-site parking, secure bicycle garage, free charging points for those who have eco-friendly cars, and of course a beautiful countryside location.
- This a unique and exciting opportunity for a rising star in graphic design to join our fun, friendly and hardworking team of creatives.