For over 25 years, our client has provided high quality full colour publications for the public and private sector. They now require a Creative Graphic Designer to join their small team of friendly and hard working staff in Poulton-le-Fylde.
Working in our client’s busy studio, the Graphic Designer will be reporting to the Studio Manager and will be responsible for creative design work for print-based magazines and booklets and also the design of individual adverts across various disciplines.
- Producing fresh and original creative ideas suitable for print
- Layout and art working around set brand guidelines
- Working to deadlines and meeting customers’ expectations
- Updating and amending existing artwork where necessary
- Ensuring artwork is suitable for reproduction and the print process
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the business and its products
- Confidently presenting ideas and proposals both internally and externally
- Liaising with the customer, print suppliers and internal customers
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programmes such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- At least 1 year experience within graphic design
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Ability to work with Apple Mac Pros
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Negotiable salary depending on experience + 4 weeks holiday + Pension