Our client is an established and successful technology company based in Rochester. Our clients’ base includes most of the major educational publishers, charities and corporate bodies who promote their products and services to the education sector, including Comic Relief, WWF, Oxford University Press, Pearson Education, BP, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Granada Learning and Apple.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice Position with a young, dynamic company in the Rochester area.
- Graphic designing & content creating (content creating using Adobe software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Moulding content for reports, websites & social media (photography, video & graphic design)
- Video creation and editing
- Working closely with the director and team you will be very hands on with projects
- A keen and hungry individual with a desire to work in the communications business using graphic design software skills in: Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Muse (would be a bonus), SKETCH (would be a huge bonus and highly unlikely)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Desirable)
- Basic Knowledge of HTML code for emails (Desirable)
- Great using own initiative (Desirable)
- Highly driven and passionate about design (Desirable)
- Competency liaising with clients (Desirable)
- Keen interest in the media/creativity world (Desirable)
- Already has a big portfolio of work (Desirable)
- At least 5 GCSE's (A-C) including Maths and English and will be excited to begin a career in Digital Marketing. For this role, the candidate must have a B or above in English Literature and other subjects should include media.
- Large company that has had unprecedented growth since its inception and is involved in many different sectors within the education industry
- They offer paid holiday of 20 days in the first year rising to 25 in subsequent years
- They support their team with training and development and work in a lively and friendly environment