Content Copywriter - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Placement)
Come join the work-hard, play hard customer team! We are looking to recruit a Content Copywriter to assist in the creation of engaging, commercial written content for direct mail and email campaigns to drive customer engagement with Majestic Wine.
As we strive towards growing our customer base, this role will be fundamental to the success of our growth plans as we drive awareness of our brand via the web, our social media channels and our retail stores.
Working closely with the Head of Content, success in this role will be driven by a creative flair to produce strong content combined with a commercial nous to get into the minds of our customers to drive a return on our marketing campaigns.
- Writing copy for direct mail and email campaigns which engages customers and persuades them to purchase as measured by ROI and rev per email. (including effective use of personalisation). (CTR, conversion rates, revenue per email).
- Providing the same quality of content for web, print and social channels as required.
- Creating briefs which are loaded on time, updated as need and proofread appropriately before print/sends.
- Contribution of ideas in creative and planning meetings.
- Understanding of campaign stats, customers stats, tests and analysis of results.
- Checking accuracy of own work and the work of other team members.
- Special responsibility for special interest flyers brochures.
- Undertaking ad hoc projects (supporting social media, Commercial or Calais).
- We are looking for someone with a strong ability to produce creative content as such someone with a journalism, English or blogging background would be an advantage.
- Additionally, being flexible and a person that thrives in a fast-paced and always changing environment is essential.
- £23,000 working 37.5 hours per week.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- 20% staff discount
- Free wine
- Free lunch provided each day