Graduate Internship - Digital Design
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent Graduate to join our Digital Design Team as an Intern, with the possibility of extension of contract or offer of a permanent position.
We are looking for a tech savvy and creative mind with a keen attention to detail. Must be London, UK based.
You will join Amsphere’s Digital Design team with the responsibility to help create and develop innovative digital media content for our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast-paced corporate environment and gain new skills and insights into design process’s as well as expand your skills in team work, problem solving and communication. As an intern, you aren’t expected to have experience in working in an office environment before but you should have good work ethics, be efficient and organised and have excellent written and verbal communication (English) as well as a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
To be successful in this role, you will need to work well under pressure, be able to work fast but maintain high standards across all media, be organised and take charge of your career.
- Audio/video editing
- Image/icon creation
- Attend project meetings
- Some creative writing
- Animation/Motion Graphics
- Possibly some Graphic Design
- Understanding highly technical information and converting it into engaging designs/videos
- Regularly working with our Consultancy, sales and implementation teams
- Regular meetings with your line manager to track progress and have career progression support
- A strong interest in video editing and motion graphics
- Has an interest in IT and technology
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to use MS Office
- Interest in web/app design a plus
- Able to work within a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Good PC skills
- Can work alone and in a team
- MS Office
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro (Desirable)
- Adobe Illustrator (Desirable)
- InDesign (Desirable)
- Audacity (Desirable)
- Flash/HTML (Desirable)
- Support with your career progression
- 3 month contract with possibility of extension to 6 months or offer of a permanent role depending on project requirements