Junior Designer / Artworker
We work in cross-functional teams so you will need to demonstrate experience or an interest in visual and cross-platform design, along with the practical & technical knowledge to support ideas.
Our Designers are required to be enthusiastic and detail oriented – able to produce outstanding visual design work for a variety of projects within tight deadlines. They are conceptual thinkers, problem solvers, collaborative, technically aware and able to manage multiple projects with ease.
W12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and based in London.
We focus our work on new and emerging platforms, exploring how data and technology can help build a richer experience of media, entertainment and sport. Over the past 3 years we have grown considerably to form a strong team and together we have become a strategic design partner to some of the leading brands across Europe and North America.
At W12 Studios we’re more than just Product Designers… We’re explorers, experimenters and inventors.
Able to influence products at the highest level, delivering strategic ideas consistently from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make them real.
Through our proven collaboration process, we define, design and prototype products across multiple platforms. Encouraging experimentation and out of the box thinking, we believe great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time.
We collaborate and provoke, seeking inspiration from the unknown, the difficult, and the ambiguous. Ultimately through technology, we bring people closer to the brands they love.
- Organised and enthusiastic about working alongside our product designers focusing on and amending the finest of details.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to take on board direction and action effectively.
- Have a 'Can-do' attitude that always delivers on time and to the highest quality.
- Work with technologists to ensure effectiveness and feasibility of your designs.
- Be a strong problem solver with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Recent graduate or 1+ years of experience in a design position within an agency or digital business.
- Experience working in Print & Typography is beneficial, not essential.
- Good understanding of design fundamentals (type, space, form).
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects CC, and Cinema 4D.
- A good level of competence within Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with excellent time management.
- The ability to be able to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Take on constructive criticism and use this to enhance deliverables.
- Knowledge of animation trends, video and web technologies.
- Able to manage change effectively and calmly in a hectic environment.
- Strong design awareness and attention to the finest of details.
- Can see things that others cannot.
- High expectations for all aspects of design.