Our client, a leading local IFA practice enjoying a sustained period of success and organic growth, is seeking an additional Financial Services Administrator to complement its existing team in Cheshire.
This business has established an enviable reputation locally, providing first class private wealth management solutions for a broad client base of high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals both locally and regionally. Our client is a highly innovative and forward thinking business, adopting a holistic approach to managing clients' wealth.
- The main responsibilities of the role will include the processing and submission of new business and policy tracking, as well as the preparation of client reviews for Advisers' meetings.
- You will also be required to obtain quotes, prepare portfolio valuations and schedule all post meeting action points for Advisers.
- You will maintain up to date product knowledge and be responsible for day to day administrative tasks such as database management and operating client review systems.
- Ideally, you will have had some exposure to Financial Services and more specifically, in areas such as investments and pensions, though level of experience is not particularly significant.
- The role requires you to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and providers, therefore you must have excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator.
- Demonstrating a keen eye for detail, you will be highly organised and able to manage a sizeable workload.
- It is by no means essential that you hold any industry qualifications, though this would obviously strengthen your application.
- In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary, as well as a range of benefits.
- You will also enjoy being part of a small team, where there is also the opportunity to progress and take on additional responsibilities.