Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
TM Resourcing are working with a client based in Seaham that have been in operation for over 30 years. They provide bulk mailing services from their mailing and hybrid mailing houses, have large scale printing and packaging services for mainly commercial and advertising clients.
- You will provide planned and reactive maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment within the print, packaging and mailing production facility, as well as on site installation and commissioning of new machinery and equipment.
- You will be expected to undertake condition analysis reports, continuous improvement project work as required and support production areas with setting of machines.
- You will ensure health and safety of yourself and others whilst carrying out all duties, adhering to the engineering system for logging all reactive and preventative maintenance activities.
- Ensuring efficient communication throughout the engineering team and to other departments is imperative to ensure that Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Systems of Work are carried out where necessary and housekeeping is maintained to high standards.
- Qualified to BTEC / NVQ Level 3 or above
- Mechanical & electrical knowledge within a production environment with fault diagnosis and resolutions experience
- Knowledge or experience in print, mailing, packaging supply chain environment
- An awareness of continuous improvement techniques
- Excellent Literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good time management
- Committed and flexible team worker
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative