Financial Planning Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a long standing client of ours, we have worked with this market leader for many years and on the rare occasion that they have a vacancy we assist in the recruitment.
This client is based in Guildford and has the opportunities for 2 vacancies within the highly skilled Financial planning support team covering all aspects of administration with technical elements to the role.
- Our clients offer a variety of bespoke financial planning services, ranging from basic to complex financial reviews and advice in connection with providing for retirement, extracting retirement income, tax and investment planning.
- Deal with the administration for client benefit schemes
- Prepare written reports and suitability letters relating to client specific cases
- Liaise with relevant parties including insurers, payroll administrators etc. to ensure that benefits are installed properly
- Researching product markets in connection with client specific requirements
- Obtaining illustrations from insurers along with technical information, performance enquiries and general provider information
- Analysing raw data to assist advisers in making client recommendations
- Strong academic history
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage, although not essential
- Previous Financial Services administration experience is essential for this role
- Must be able to use their initiative
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of report and letter writing
- Ability to work well in pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise work