Associate Electronics Engineer
HVPD Ltd has an opportunity, based in our head office in Manchester, UK for an Associate Electronics Engineer to work alongside our Senior Electronics Engineer within our Development department. In this multifaceted role, the successful candidate will design, test, implement and debug electronics circuits for use in our sophisticated product range.
- Bench testing, debugging and verification of prototypes
- Use of signal generators, oscilloscopes and similar
- Design Preparation for Production
- Creation and maintenance of electronics information required by the production department
- Operation of Cadstar
- Circuit Layout
- Cable scheduling
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills "across the board" in Electronic Engineering.
- A degree in Electronics (or similar related subject) or have experience working in a similar field.
- Must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full training and opportunity to gain external certifications
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- EMI Share Options Scheme
- Social Events
- Excellent transport routes
- Company pension (4% employer contribution)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye care Voucher Scheme
- Full training on our products and services will be provided.
- The position will offer the successful candidate significant career progression through hands on training.