Mental Health Employment Specialist (IPS)
We are seeking Employment Specialists for the new IPS (Individual Placement and Support) employment services in Newham & in Bromley (based in Orpington). You will deliver this service as part of the local Mind provision.
- The successful applicants will be part of a team of four Employment Specialists and support an average caseload of 20 job seekers (referred from mental health services) into work.
- You will be based with the NHS community teams, have the ability to liaise with NHS professionals, provide employment support to service users with mental health conditions and be able to create a high number of networking opportunities and job openings with employers.
- This role requires energetic individuals with good motivational skills.
- You will need to be assertive, have a positive attitude about employment for all and demonstrate highly developed people and networking skills.
- Training in the IPS approach will be provided.