Want to progress your Engineering career in Norfolk as a Tendering/Sales Engineer? This progressive role gives you a chance to develop and explore a growing side to an established manufacturing business working to the highest engineering standards.
The role requires co-ordinating and compiling technical clarifications to ensure the product offered meets the customers requirements. You are the glue that keeps the Sales and Project teams together.
- Prepare Tenders for customers relating to the project spec.
- Review customers technical and specification requirements.
- Provide a detailed Quotation using the clients costing systems.
- Provide detailed technical understanding to questions and specifications.
- Liaise with Internal Engineering teams to ensure any technical clarification is answered efficiently and correctly
- Provide the Sales team with regular updates on the development
- Attend internal and external commercial and technical meetings
- Be able to multi task and self-manage your day.
- Possess great problem solving skills.
- Be meticulous and have a great amount of attention to detail
- Have an understanding of working in a technical/manufacturing engineering environment.
- Possess commercial awareness of a heavy engineering environment.
- Possess an Engineering degree.