Story Homes Graphic Designer
Story Homes has almost 30 years of experience in building high-quality, traditional residential properties with a superb finish. A family owned business, still chaired by owner Fred Story; Story Homes has grown significantly over the years, and has a strong business plan with aspirations to become a national house builder in the next few years. We are well known in Cumbria, the North East and the South of Scotland for building homes and communities that customers aspire to live in, and we are now making a name in Lancashire and the wider North West thanks to our reputation for quality and award winning customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team who pride themselves on their ability to promote Story as the best developer of aspirational homes. We are looking for an ambitious individual to support our growing company.
- Create high impact brand materials to meet the needs of the marketing and sales team
- Work within the Story Brand Guidelines at all times, ensuring consistency of approach
- Support the regions by producing campaign toolkits
- Assist with the design work for major projects
- Produce materials to support the customer journey on the Marketing Cloud
- A 2:2 or above in Graphic Design or a related discipline. We are also happy to consider Business or Marketing graduates with modules in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of InDesign is essential
- Just as important as your academic background is your understanding of the role and a passion for graphic design
- Valid UK driving license
- In return for your passion and drive, you will receive a competitive salary of £21k, bonus, pension, health care, professional subscriptions and local discount benefits.
- You will also be provided support and mentoring from our team of Marketing experts.