Graduate Scheme - Integrated Communications
5 days left
- Full Time
Welcome to our graduate scheme for 2018.
Would you like to be one of the lucky ones to join the best independent integrated communications agency around? If so then you can apply now to our hugely successful graduate recruitment scheme. This year we have graduate roles available in London, Cardiff, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
We have places available across all our practices including social media, digital, public relations, public affairs, sponsorship, design, marketing, and media planning & buying.
To apply for a place on our scheme, complete the application form and e-mail it with your CV (no more than two pages of A4), a brief covering letter/e-mail (no more than one page of A4) and a 300 word think piece on one of the subjects below. Clever use of social media and other digital channels will make your application stand out.
- We are one hundred years on from universal suffrage, but will the UK ever close the gender pay gap?
- President Trump’s America First policies are making the world a far more dangerous place
- Millennials get a bad press. Companies need to listen and learn from them to ensure a healthy future
- Brexit uncertainty is damaging the British psychologically?
- Diversity in the workplace is essential not a ‘nice to have’
Initial selection will be based on the quality of your CV, written piece and covering letter/e-mail.
Short-listed applicants will be invited to complete a personality profile and successful candidates will be invited to our “MakeMeYourGrad2018” day to be held in March - a day of interviews, discussion, tests, meetings and presentations. You’ll also get a chance to meet our previous graduates who will give you an insight into the real world of working at one of the most exciting communications agencies in the UK and the Gulf.
There will be a thorough induction and training programme during the first twelve months.
Preferred start date: Spring/Summer 2018
The deadline for applications is midnight, Friday 28 February 2018.