A Graphic Designer is required to join a dynamic and fast-growing property developer based in Ringwood, Hampshire, as part of a successful and diverse marketing team.
This is a varied and highly stimulating opportunity for a career minded individual who would like to be hands-on and responsible for a vast array of marketing and design projects, including brochures, DL, signage, vinyl, leaflets and hoardings. Video creativity and editing skills will also be required. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate of graphic design to kick-start a career in their field, or for a designer with experience to join an exciting company and be rewarded for your skills and work ethic.
NB: candidates who are invited to interview will be required to showcase their portfolio of design work, and we encourage those candidates to show us what you can do.
- Fluent in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Fluent in video editing (After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Highly communicative and a team player, to work alongside colleagues and suppliers
- Pro-active attitude and ability to work independently in a deadline-sensitive environment
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to understand project briefs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write copy and proof read for errors in print
- Experience in designing floor plans, plates and site maps (Desirable)
- An interest in property and development (Desirable)
- An interest in drone photography (Desirable)