Junior Designer/Production Assistant
We’re looking for a design graduate (graphic/digital/media design) with a great work ethic, a strong desire to learn and who will enjoy working on multiple projects.
- Helping the Creative Director to create UX and UI designs for all ongoing apps, help prepare and deliver these designs for the developers and also create marketing and support materials for these apps.
- Support our clients and developers on editiorial and production tasks associated with app development. This might include: asset management, database and html editing, app documentation, contributing to our website, app testing and other small but vital tasks.
- Relevant design degree
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe cc
- Strong design skills with an eye for layout, typography, colour and grids.
- Working knowledge of html/css
- Enthusiasm to discuss your portfolio, our apps and other design examples
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills
- Team player and great communicator
- Organised with an attention for detail
- Knowledge of other design/prototyping tools e.g. Sketch, Adobe Xd (Desirable)
- Experience with editorial work, e.g. proof reading or copy writing (Desirable)
- Familiarity with content/data management systems such as WordPress or AirTable (Desirable)
- Knowledge of video platforms and video editing (Desirable)
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Training and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Central Brighton location
- Sociable, friendly team
- Bike to work scheme