We are a fast-growing technology company that offer an innovative B2B Customer Experience SaaS solution. We work primarily with the enterprise retail market, but also have clients in: health care, local government, hospitality and entertainment/leisure. We work with significant global brands, including O2, Telefonica global and House of Fraser.
We are growing our energetic and ambitious team, and looking for individuals who are driven, dynamic and keen to make an impact within a small business. We value people with a high-growth mind-set and innovative vision, individuals who are also analytical in their approach and keen to learn and be challenged.
We are hiring a graphic design to add value to a variety of teams across the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to use key graphic design tools and will be looking to use their position at Qudini to kick start a career within Graphic Design, Marketing or UI design.
- Creation of marketing material and presentations - Work with our CEO, Marketing & Project Management teams to design and create PowerPoint presentations, proposals, posters, website, flyers, case studies, brochures, social media sharing, the company website and more
- Image creation – Create photo mock-ups, icons and other images for marketing content, articles, blogs presentations and more
- Product UI design - Create Product Wireframes and UI designs for, working with our UI designer and Product Manager
- PowerPoint finalisation - In charge of formatting and branding all PowerPoint presentations before they are sent out and creating own PowerPoint presentations
- Wireframing – Wireframing web and app designs to visualise new functionality or web-layouts before design
- Web-design - Design new webpages and image content for the company website and work with web-developers to ensure final content looks like the website
- Marketing support – Generally supporting the marketing team with their marketing projects and campaigns – from ideation, planning to execution, including: blogs, events
- Creative problem solving - Helping to come up with and visualise technology solutions/Features that help our clients to solve challenges in their stores
- Photography - Take photographs as the business needs
- Video editing – work with project management and marketing to create and edit videos for case study content, training and general marketing use
- Landing page design – use our simple to use landing page tool to create visually compelling landing pages
- Editing pre-formatted HTML/CSS content – to change the colours, logos and written content
- Help to manage our website CMS platform to post new content and blogs
- Review the company product and feedback on User Experience, create screenshots and packs to overview new functionality
- Work across the business to generally add value
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop
- Use of Adobe illustrator and/or Sketch
- Use of basic video editing tools: iMovie
- Can be trained on the job: Use of wireframing tools
- Basic use of HTML & CSS (Desirable)
- Strong sense of design with an eye for detail and quality
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Either a recent design graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience
- Free tea, biscuits and coffees
- A fun, dynamic and fast-moving company culture
- Based in the centre of London’s growing tech scene
- A strong culture with regular team activities outside of work