In this Junior Designer graduate job, you will be joining a leading design agency who are renowned for their innovative approach to design. They specialise in communicating brand identity through contemporary and creative three-dimensional design, and create retail category solutions, exhibition stands, consumer engagement instalments and retail and office interiors for global blue chip companies and premium brands including Heineken and Macallan. The agency are a respected name in the design industry, and they are now looking to find a Junior Designer to join their hard-working team based in London's bustling Oxford Circus.
Searching for graduate design jobs in London? They are now on the lookout for a skilled and ambitious designer to join their growing team as a Junior Designer.
In this Junior Designer graduate job, you will be working within the agency's design team and using various design tools to help prepare production artwork for print. You will need to have excellent Adobe Suite skills, as you'll be working on 2D and 3D designs, as well as working to client briefs & using your illustration skills to produce original artwork. To be successful in this role you will need to be fantastic at organising and prioritising, as you'll be expected to juggle a number of different projects at any given time.
- Working alongside the design team, using 3D Studio Max alongside other design tools
- Working on a variety of different briefs - from graphics to visuals to illustration
- Creating superb photo-realistic visuals using 3D Max and Vray
- Prepping all artwork for print
- Helping the lead designer in managing briefs and prepping work
- Sitting in on client meetings, taking on and understanding different briefs
- A minimum of a 2.1 in Architecture, Graphic Design or Product Design from a top art school
- Experience using packages such as Adobe Suit, 3DS Max and Solidworks
- Formal training in either Graphic Design, Illustration, Product Design or Architecture
- A keen eye for 2D artwork and graphic design in general
- Someone who enjoys multitasking and can juggle many different tasks
- Ideally located offices right in the centre of London
- A fantastic opportunity to be exposed to exciting clients and briefs
- A fun and lively office culture with social events on offer all through the year!
- The amazing opportunity to quickly develop your skills and be trained by the Lead Designer