Want more than just a job? Do you want a rewarding career with opportunities in an ever-expanding organisation? Are you dynamic, committed and talented? Are you looking for a company that provides a fun and friendly professional working environment with the opportunity for career development?
Then this could be the job for you! Samurai Sportswear is a privately owned bespoke sportswear manufacturer supplying schools, clubs and retailers with multisport team and leisurewear solutions. Who are looking for an enthusiastic & talented creative designer with a keen eye for detail and a solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk Maya.
You will be required to have a key eye for Graphic Design, being able to create inspirational web & print based work. Communicating with the Marketing Department to ensure projects are created and completed to a high standard and to meet various deadlines. Ideally we will be looking for a candidate who is comfortable using Maya, or another 3D software for the following; Modelling 3D products (organic & man made models), able to create & work with UV textures & texture packs, able to light & render with realism & detail in mind.
- Web and print based work with the use of Photshop, Illustrator,InDesign, After Effects.
- Confident using the Adobe creative suite, to create inspirational web/print based design and media;
- After Effects
- Modelling both organic and man-made objects
- Rendering & Lighting products with realism in mind (Experienced using Mental Ray)
- UV texturing & creating texture maps.
- Experience with nCloth is helpful.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS coding is beneficial.
- Strong technical mind
- Able to problem solve creatively
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and within a team
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and remain organized
- Ability to retain a high standard of work and working to deadlines
- Willingness to learn new software and techniques when required
- A passion for great design
- Able to work with Mac & PC
- Suitable for a graduate or experienced designer.